Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Saturday, January 10, 2009

E-30 and LOW ANGLE Photography

With the free-angle LCD, the ability to capture scenes at awkward angles was only limited to my imagination. Actually, this was nothing new as I have the E-3 with the same articulating LCD screen.

I was on my way for Friday prayers at Masjid Jamek, and the LRT was late. I seldom sat down to wait for the train, as it took only a short while for the next train to arrive.

Somehow, there was a delay that day. Look at the queue. It was long, similar to the morning rush! So, I sat down.

What to do, what to do?

I whipped out the 9-18mm, activated Live View, and shot a-la Medium Format. Haha.. Snap! Not nice.. no added dimension.

Come on boy, you can do better!

Ah, feeling tensed, I stretched out my legs, and the shoes entered the frame.

Wow! A new perspective. More depth perception.

Snapped again!

Perfect!!!

Please click on image for larger view.

No comments: