Blog Keywords
Popular Posts for the Month
-
It is not often you can get a sense of affection from an inanimate object. To get that affinity, the object must have a soul. That is exactl...
-
I just conducted another basic photography session. A bit of activity to teach the tricks of group shooting. To my students who are readin...
-
A river runs through it. Canon S90, 7.5mm, f/8.0, 1/20s, ISO80 It has been more than 10 years since I visited this small Malay village en-r...
-
Olympus Malaysia hosted a small gathering for some scores of existing E-system users yesterday. An excited guest showing his E-P1 shooting s...
-
. E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED 35-100mm F2.0 35mm, f/3.2, 1/400s, ISO100, -0.3ev I have rekindled an old past time - cycling. The last time I ...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment