Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Thursday, June 25, 2009

E-P1 with Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f3.5-5.6

Lumix G1 with M.Zuiko ED14-42mm F3.5-5.6
14mm, f/3.5, 1/80s, ISO1250, -0.3ev

I was curious with E-P1's interoperability with Lumix G lenses. So, I went to Fotokem's Sunway Pyramid outlet where they have the G1 on display.

The shop girl was curious with my meddling of the heavily chained G1 body and G Vario lens. I nicely asked to test out the lens on my E-P1, and the girl told me to wait for confirmation with her boss.

While she was away, I quickly swapped the lenses.

Shooting a few shots, I was glad that both worked flawlessly. The promise of microFourthirds interoperability is confirmed.

While I was snapping away, she told me the boss said it's not possible. Alas, I already have the lens on the E-P1. She was amazed!!!

I explained that I was testing out the Lumix lens on the Olympus latest camera. She was surprised. However, she quickly complemented the camera. It's so beautiful, she said, and with a nice retro feel.

I can tell, she likes the E-P1 very much!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oi, we want picture of the shop girl only lah. lumix so ugly.

Razi said...

haha.. that's not for public consumption!.. :p