Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Thursday, June 25, 2009

E-P1 at a Polis Exhibition

E-P1 with M.Zuiko ED14-42mm F3.5-5.6
14mm, F/4.0, 1/80s, ISO640, -0.3ev

There was a Polis exhibition at Sunway Pyramid, and I was lucky to be there to take some quick snaps. The E-P1 with the M.Zuiko ED14-42mm F3.5-5.6 was so small that a lot of people there did not notice me shooting all the way.

And in the cramped space of the guns exhibit, the tiny E-P1 with full Live View shooting showed its real power. And the poor lights did not help either, but this did not stop from the E-P1 from getting nice shots up to ISO3200.

I simply shot and shot, without the flash, and the polis around weren't paying attention to this tiny point & shoot! A-ha! I got all the images I wanted, and that what matters.


No comments: