Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Zuiko and Two Sisters at Putrajaya

Doing some street photography; that is one of my photography goals for 2009. 

To start with, I am not really a real street photographer, as I do not have the panache for such subtleness to shoot strangers in public. But, sometimes, I do manage to sneak a few images into my niche street photography portfolio.

E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED50mm F2.0 Macro + EC-14 Teleconverter
70mm, f/6.3, 1/800s, ISO200, Light Tone Art Filter

I already set in my mind to shoot a compressed landscape with a 70mm focal length, especially with the magnificent PICC building as the point of convergence. 

Then, with an instance two sisters raced to the car. The elder arrived first... I noticed this and quickly reframed my shot.

All I did next was just waiting for the little sister to run in front of the dark columns to accentuate her running profile. 

Snap... perfect.

The compression of perspective introduced by telephoto lens strengthened the background, and I did crop the bottom part of the image as it was mainly pavement.

This is one of the images I made during my brief escapade to Putrajaya. There will be more coming in the next blog entries... 

The E-30 was really cooking, in which I really put the Art Filters to the test!

No comments: