Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Olympus E-P2 is in the works...

A handsome shot of the Olympus E-P2 with the OM Zuiko 35-105mm f3.5-4.5 lens. Attached with the MMF-1 and MF-1 adapters, the lens grew about 30% longer!



22.5mm, f/4.9, 1/60s, ISO320, +0.3ev

This shot was made possible with the Canon S90, with the little dinky flash activating the Olympus FL-50R flash in slave mode. The source lighting for this shot was from 30% to the front side (S90 dinky flash) and directly from the rear (FL-50R 3 feet away @ f2.8 ISO400). The Canon S90 was mounted on top of a Manfrotto Table-top tripod.


Oh yes. The E-P2 is in the works now. My focus will be more with the EVF usage and OM lenses. I believe the OM200mm f4.0 lens will be more manageable with the EVF.

I am starting a gallery for E-P2 now, but so far the samples have little substance. I will replenish with better shots when I have more time to get things rolling.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

NC Ryan said...

Would u mind telling of where u bought ep2 from? And how much?
Tq...
Rgds,
Ryanc

Ew_d77@yahoo.com

SAM said...

keep it up.. enjoy reading and looking at the photos.

Razi said...

Ryan,

I am using a loaner unit from Olympus for my short review.

Unknown said...

Hi am looking for EP2 silver color. Would you mind to share where you bought yours?

westinghouseisme@gmail.com