Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Friday, April 24, 2009

Zuiko and Banana Republic

Banana Republic...

E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED7-14mm F4.0

The name reminded me of the attires the rich brats wore while I was at college 12 years ago. This brand also lingered in my head recently when it opened a few stores in various areas of Klang Valley.

Well, there's the same consistency about the price: Exorbitantly Expensive!!!



E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED7-14mm F4.0

I was at Suria KLCC after Friday prayers attending a meeting later at Menara Maxis nearby. While walking pass the centercourt at Level 3, I heard a commotion from the Concourse level. Hustling to the center, I was greeted with this view of a fashion show. The first I noticed was the scores of photographers already camped a mere 5 feet away from the catwalk.



E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED50mm F2.0

While the models look beautiful for the frontal headshot, the skinniness was too obvious. It was not to my liking. Sometimes, these models took the Barbie image into the next level. To me, they look like walking planks.

Well, even the guys took the Ken image too seriously, too. I was not amazed!!


E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED50mm F2.0

Again, always have your camera ready for some photographic opportunities. You never knows what will be in store for you. Just don't leave home without it!!


E-30 with Zuiko Digital ED50mm F2.0

Bye....

No comments: