Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A New E-SLR Cometh?

I was taken by surprise when I received this invite from Olympus Malaysia for a lunch gathering on the 28th of this month. First of all, I was been told upfront about the gathering due to my review of the E-30 back in late December 2008. But, the first line item on the agenda was really a surprise!!!

I was told by a very reliable source that the new E-SLR will be between the recently launched E-30 and E-520. Another TWEENER?

I hope it will have something different to offer from the rest of the E-family. Really, really different!!!!


E-30 with Zuiko Digital 50mm F2.0 MACRO
50mm, f/5.6, 1/125s, ISO250

There are also some news in the forums that Olympus France will be announcing on the 26th of this month! Hmmmm... interesting times ahead, definitely.

Ah well, I have to wait for the microFourthirds announcement a little bit later, then. Maybe in June??

No comments: