Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thru the eye of the Zuiko

It has been quite a while since I last blogged.

I tried it last year, but seems that I had lost focus about doing it. Maybe, with this new blog, I want to start fresh with a more specific perspective.

The idea is to convey my thoughts and my observations through my camera lens. As I have browsed my Flickr pictures, I realized that I have lots of things to say. Maybe I need to put my pictures into words too, as I do not think the phrase "A picture is worth more than a thousand words" really applies. Sometimes, the picture needs some verbal expression to convey the right message and experience.

Well, I hope I can achieve my target, and put my thoughts into words with the correct perspective as seen through the lens.







No comments: