Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zuiko and Event Shooting Class

Lately I am quite busy with non-photography stuff; thus, the lack of new pictures and even substance for my blog. I am trying to find the time to do some photography, but since January, my weekends are swamped with family commitments.

Nonetheless, my teaching of photography is still on. Next week, I will hold a class on Event Shooting with additional Photoshop session. The 3-day course will be mostly practical as I expect the students to already master the basics of exposure and composition as this will be a very fast ride in advance skills and techniques.

Today is the day I have to submit the learning materials to the training organizer; and I hope all goes well.

Scrambling now....

No comments: