Blog Keywords

Popular Posts for the Month

Friday, August 28, 2009

Zuiko, Finding Inspiration


I am in a photography rut right now... actually not seriously shooting anything for the past three weeks! And, the dearth of inspiration has also made me not to bring my camera to the office.

Hmmm....

What has happened?


Well, I wouldn't know.


A bit jaded with it, maybe?

Or maybe a shift in interest. Recently I got myself a new toy in a form of a Bose Acoustic Wave system. I haven't been spending much time listening and playing music for such a long time. Maybe the photography rut is due to this shift. Possible?...

Oh, the thirst to savor the acoustic beauty has taken over my oversatiation of visual perfection. That make sense. Maybe my auditory system is sending different signals to my brain to partake a new enjoyment of the senses.

Ok, I can blabber what may be. But, the obvious thing is I am a dearth of inspiration. Even I passed an recent photo assignment to cover a corporate event.


E-3 with Zuiko Digital ED50mm F2.0 & EC-14
70mm, f/5, 1/250s, ISO800, FL-50R

It took me simple inspiration back then to produce this shot. This macro of the hibiscus was taken early 2008, and abstractly it shows a human form, sort of with arms wide open for a hug!

Only if it is now...

No comments: