Blog Keywords
Popular Posts for the Month
-
It is not often you can get a sense of affection from an inanimate object. To get that affinity, the object must have a soul. That is exactl...
-
. * A word of caution, image may not be suitable for vegetarians. Urrrgggh... no E-5 to shoot with! What should I do to remedy the pain?? Wa...
-
I just conducted another basic photography session. A bit of activity to teach the tricks of group shooting. To my students who are readin...
-
A river runs through it. Canon S90, 7.5mm, f/8.0, 1/20s, ISO80 It has been more than 10 years since I visited this small Malay village en-r...
-
I just got hold of the E-P1 with M.Zuiko Digital ED14-42mm F3.5-5.6, M.Zuiko Digital ED17mm F2.8 and the MMF-1 Adapter. First impression? Th...
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment