Aptly titled "Escalating to the Train", I used the Art Filter Pinhole to isolate the subject.
Blog Keywords
Popular Posts for the Month
-
It is not often you can get a sense of affection from an inanimate object. To get that affinity, the object must have a soul. That is exactl...
-
. * A word of caution, image may not be suitable for vegetarians. Urrrgggh... no E-5 to shoot with! What should I do to remedy the pain?? Wa...
-
I just conducted another basic photography session. A bit of activity to teach the tricks of group shooting. To my students who are readin...
-
A river runs through it. Canon S90, 7.5mm, f/8.0, 1/20s, ISO80 It has been more than 10 years since I visited this small Malay village en-r...
-
. Malaysia, the melting pot of cuisine. For hundreds of years the region has seen many fusion of cooking from the many traders that landed p...
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Zuiko and "The Commute" Challenge
Blog Keywords:
art filters,
e-p1,
m.zuiko,
people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment