Blog Keywords
Popular Posts for the Month
-
It is not often you can get a sense of affection from an inanimate object. To get that affinity, the object must have a soul. That is exactl...
-
I got the E-30 on Wednesday, and straight away went out for some shooting session. Being coy, I had explicitly asked for the ultra-wide angl...
-
. Off he went with my credit card 6mm (14mm equiv.), f/1.8, 1/50s, ISO200 I got a text message last Friday from my dealer, "your XZ-1 i...
-
It seems Olympus is coming out with another system. From the dpreview.com site, there's a mockup camera that has the granular similarity...
-
E-3 with Zuiko Digital ED50-200mm f2.8-3.5 & FL-50R 76mm, F/10, 1/160s, ISO100, Wireless Flash TTL So far, this is my best entry to the ...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment